- What is Smart Merchandiser?
- Smart Merchandiser is an online merchandising tool for IBM WebSphere Commerce that overlays all your analytic, inventory and social media data on top of thumbnail images of your items in your catalog. Using that data, you can then easily drag and drop the thumbnail images to reorder your catalog ensuring that your most popular and in stock products are in the optimal position to boost sales.
- How can I schedule a demo?
- Click here to request a demo.
- How long does the demo take?
- The demo takes approximately 20 minutes. After which your team is free to ask any questions they might have.
- Which ecommerce platforms can use Smart Merchandiser?
- Smart Merchandiser is currently available for the IBM Websphere Commerce platform. However, our team is happy to review what platform you are currently on and provide you a custom quote if integration is possible. Contact our team for more information.
- Which version of IBM Websphere Commerce are compatible with Smart Merchandiser?
- Smart Merchandiser is supported on WebSphere Commerce V7 and above.
- Which browsers are compatible with Smart Merchandiser?
- We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer when using Smart Merchandiser.
- How much is Smart Merchandiser?
- Since each catalog and business is unique, our pricing is based on your individual business needs. Click here to get in contact with a sales representative to help you with pricing.
- Who currently uses Smart Merchandiser?
- Vans, The Northface and JanSport are some examples of retailers utilizing Smart Merchandiser.
- Where can I find out more about information about Smart Merchandiser?
- You can request a demo or contact us for more information.
- Can I add products to different categories using Smart Merchandiser?
- Yes, you can simply copy and paste product codes from one category to the next as long as they are in your master catalog.
- What sort of Analytic platforms can you integrate into Smart Merchandiser?
- We currently support Coremetrics and Google Analytics. However, we are able to integrate with most Analytics platforms. Contact our team for more information.
- What analytics data can you display in Smart Merchandiser?
- We can display any data your platform provides. Example of data displayed include: Sales, Items Sold, Items Abandoned, Abandonment Rate, Conversion Rate, Inventory, and Product Views.
- What Social Media platform data do you support?
- We currently can display Facebook Likes and Tweets for individual products.
- What Rating and Reviews platform data do you support?
- We currently support BravoRatings, BazaarVoice and PowerReviews. However, we are able to integrate with most platforms. Contact our team for more information.
- Can I view my inventory levels in Smart Merchandiser?
- Yes, Smart Merchandiser can display your inventory levels by product and color. The tool displays out of inventory alerts for products that are low or out of inventory.
- Can I manage which colors are displayed for my products through Smart Merchandiser?
- Yes, you can easily set the leading color for each product through Smart Merchandiser. This will ensure that the most popular colors are being displayed in your store.
- Can I manage Attributes through Smart Merchandiser?
- Yes, you can easily add, remove and manage departments, colors, materials, and other keywords and attributes for each product by checking or unchecking their corresponding boxes.
- Who can I reach out to for media inquires?
- For media inquiries please contact our team.
- Can I manage multiple stores/brands with Smart Merchandiser?
- Yes, you can manage multiple stores/brands with Smart Merchandiser given the proper authorization.
- How long would it take to get Smart Merchandiser implemented on my current WebSphere System?
- The typical setup time for Smart Merchandiser is approximately 2 weeks.
- What type of training do merchandisers need to go through to learn the Smart Merchandiser System?
- Merchandisers will be trained by our Smart Merchandiser staff on a call that will take 2-4 hours.
WOODLAND HILLS HEADQUARTERS
22011 Ventura Blvd.
Woodlands Hills, CA 91364